Take part in an eco-tour, destination France
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author.
Do you like this article? Share it:
- Go on a solo trip, destination France.
- For at least one week (during the 1 of May and the 15 of June).
- Be hosted for free by les hébergeuses solidaires de notre réseau.
- Use only environmental-friendly means of transport (by foot, by bike, by hitchhiking, etc.)
- €1,000 for the best publications
- €600 for the 2nd best publications
- €300 for the 3rd best publications
- Be an adult female (sorry, gentlement...)
- Use social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) or own a blog.
- Fill up this sign-up form before the 1st of April.
- Post publications on your favorite social networks telling about your experience as an eco-responsible solo traveler, your meetings with the local hostesses.
- Tag or mention #lavoyageusechallenge2021 as well as @La voyageuse and @france écotours on each of your publications. This will allow our jury to follow you.
- Shared values (mutual help, benevolence, empowerment, ecology, etc.)
- The aesthetic quality, originality, the emotion evoked.
- The relevance of all of the candidate's publications,
- On June 28 at 12 p.m.(CET), the total number of likes obtained by each of these publications on La Voyageuse's Facebook page and Instagram account will determine the winners.